WHAT IT IS
What’s your damage? This multi-tasker cures all: it smooths, provides light hold, protects against heat damage, builds bonds to fortify hair fibres (instantly and over time, with repeat use), helps prevent breakage, and cooks dinner (j/k). Plus, it leaves behind a healthy glow. Infused with Bond-Building Technology and Honey Protective Complex.
What’s the difference between Glow Bond-Building Styler and Repair Blow Dry?
Glow Bond-Building Styler deeply repairs hair and builds bonds to protect against future damage. It’s used before blow-drying or air-drying – or, as a finisher. Repair Blow Dry helps repair hair, and keeps blow-dries looking smooth for up to three days.
WHO IT’S FOR
• Texture:all types, straight to wavy
• Type: all — especially colored.
HOW TO USE
Mist Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Primer onto damp hair. Apply Glow Bond-Building Styler all over, rake through hair, and blow-dry. Or, apply to damp hair before air-drying.
1. For more hold, use Thickening Spray all over hair before heat-styling.
2. For more volume, use Surf Foam Spray Blow dry at the roots before heat-styling.
3. Finish with Does It All Hairspray for light hold and a bit of shine.
Honey Protective Complex: conditions and helps improve elasticity
Glow Bond-Building Technology: Penetrates beyond the hair cuticle and into the cortex, where it builds new bonds. These bonds help add strength to hair. Bonds are often broken by chemical processing or heat styling.