- What: A workable clay for texture, definition, and matte finish
- WHY: Sumoclay leaves hair slightly sandy, with a roughed-up texture and a matte, gritty finish. The perfect balance of grunge and style.
- WHO: For men and women looking for bulked-up styles with dry texture, definition/structure, and a matte finish.
- WHEN: Sumoclay works best on dry hair. It’s perfect for rugged texture on men, and tousled short waves on women.
- HOW: Start with ten pence-sized amount and build as needed. Spread between fingers and rake throughout dry hair.
- WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW:
This workable texturizer is great for long and short hair on both men and women.
It builds roughed-up, bulked-up styles with tons of matte definition.
This easy-to-distribute product has a moldable hold, so you can reshape and revive your style throughout the day.